From our current policy:
Members are responsible to ensure that they have the following:
- orientation to the space (Tuesday night open house are a good time to get this)
- general safety briefing (needs to be re-assessed)
- specific training for almost every piece of equipment
Member's may become trained through 101 trainings offered by YuKonstruct or direct training from an experienced member.
- Wood shop training can only be done by Amy Law, Colin MacDonald, Logan Sherk or Will Hegsted.
- Metal shop training can only be done by Logan Sherk or Scott Bradley.
- Laser Cutter and 3D printers can be taught by members who have had the training 101 and/or have experience and knowledge on the equipment.
- Industrial Sewing can be taught by Rachel Pollet.
On Andrew's list: set up an online system when a member can be looked up and will have a list of the training they have received.